Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Pokemon Amber Version Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Pokemon Amber Version Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Pokemon Amber Version Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Pokemon Amber Version Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Pokemon Amber Version Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Pokemon Amber Version Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Pokemon Amber Version Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Pokemon Amber Version Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Pokemon Amber Version Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Pokemon Amber Version Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Pokemon Amber Version Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Pokemon Amber Version Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Pokemon Amber Version Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Pokemon Amber Version Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Pokemon Amber Version Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Pokemon Amber Version Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Pokemon Amber Version Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Pokemon Amber Version Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Pokemon Amber Version Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Pokemon Amber Version Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Pokemon Amber Version I_vote_lcapPokemon Amber Version I_voting_barPokemon Amber Version I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Pokemon Amber Version I_vote_lcapPokemon Amber Version I_voting_barPokemon Amber Version I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Pokemon Amber Version

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

My Pet : Creeper

Pokemon Amber Version Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Welcome to the region of Isleo! This region is a tropical, warm island near the main regions! Due to this, many pokemon like to migrate here and have offspring. As a result, Isleo has a large diversity of many pokemon species from every region! Explore Isleo and defeat the Gym Leaders, Elite 4, perhaps even the Champion! But be careful. Danger and evil lurks in the dark corner..

Places:

Sandy Shore Town- The large, coastal town. It has docks for any incoming trainers to arrive via boat. It is also where Pokemon Professor Spruce lives and does his research in. He has three rare pokemon that can't be found on Isleo available for anyone ready to start their pokemon journey. Nearby wild pokemon close to the coast are Krabby and Dwebble. Further from the coast and closer to land you can find wild Zigzagoon and Pidove, and rarely, wild Oddish and Budew. Sandy Shore Town is also home to the very first Gym, a Steel Type Gym.

Sandyshore Town Gym- The very first gym. It is located in Sandy Shore Town. It is a big arena made out of steel with steel support beams. The steel is tended to daily so that it shines. The Gym Leader is Leader Belle. She mainly focuses on offense and has three pokemon: Klink, Aron, and Mawile. Mawile is her strongest pokemon. (Belle herself will be discussed in a character sheet)

Professor Spruce's Lab- Professor Spruce's Laboratory where he conducts research. He's offering three rare pokemon that cannot be found in Isleo to anyone ready to start their journey on Isleo, as well as help fill in pages of an experimental pokedex he is working on. A horrifying incident occured years ago when Team Plasma raided the lab and tried to "liberate" the pokemon there. The lab was set on fire and in the chaos, Professor Spruce's young grandson was killed. The lab was rebuilt, but Professor Spruce was never really the same after that incident..

Route 1- The Route connecting Sandy Shore Town and Pale Leaf Forest. Often, new trainers can be found here. It's quite short and transitions quickly into forest.

Pale Leaf Forest- A forest located closer inland. It is between Anchusa Town and Sandy Shore Town. It is a relatively large forest, and, true to its name, plants there are a pale green color. Wild pokemon there include Oddish, Budew, Paras, Weedle, and rarely, Pansage. There are clearly marked trails and paths to help trainers safely go to the Towns.

Anchusa Town- A more inland town. Many grasses, flowers, trees, and other plants live here. Anchusa Town is well known for its Agriculture. The soil there and on farms are nutrient rich and can nurture plants easily. There is a Grass Type Gym there, lead by Gym Leader Nathan. Nearby wild Pokemon are Oddish, Budew, Weedle, Caterpie, and Burmy. The Town also is quite large due to the large amount of food produced by farms. There is a Pokemon Center here with a Pokemart inside.

Anchusa Town Gym- The Gym lead by Nathan. It is located in Anchusa town. The Gym itself is designed like an In-door farm. To get to the Main Arena and battle Nathan, you have to battle trainers in the Gym who have seed packets. Then you bring the correct seed packet to big doors. There are two big doors. Once you open the 2nd one, you can go to the main arena; a massive arena with vines hanging from above, with a glass dome above letting in sunlight. The ground has many grasses and plants growing, along with the occasional tree. A fire here would be disasterous if not for the advanced sprinkler system that prevents the Gym from catching fire and burning to the ground.

People:

Professor James T. Spruce
Appearance: Professor Spruce has graying black hair, green eyes, and wears the typical white lab coat. Underneath he wears a short sleeved black shirt, and brown shorts with a belt, as well as brown sandals. He also wears glasses.
Personality: Professor Spruce is patient and kind. He likes to study and can sometimes be a bit quiet. Sometimes loud noises can startle him a bit when he's not expecting it. He has a bit of a grudge against criminal groups and thus has a bit of a strong sense of justice.
Any Pokemon?: He personally has a Rapidash, Sawsbuck, Seaking, and Fearow.
Occupation?: Pokemon Professor, specializing in research of Pokemon Migration.
Town: He lives in Sandy Shore Town and born in Sinnoh, but traveled across many regions to research pokemon when he was younger.
Bio: Professor Spruce moved to Isleo to research Pokemon Migration after having traveled to many regions to research pokemon when he was younger. What inspired him to research pokemon migration was seeing various populations of pokemon not in their native regions. He works hard and is trying to find out why pokemon want to go to Isleo and have offspring. He has a wife who lives in Sandy Shore Town with him, as well as a daughter who is married. She lives in Igneous City. Unfortunately, his grandson was killed in an incident with a terrorist group that originated in the Unova region. Ever since then, Professor Spruce has been a bit touchy on that subject.

Belle-
Appearance: Belle has blonde hair and steely blue eyes. She wears silver-colored sandals, dusty blue shorts, and a short sleeved silver-colored shirt. She also tends to carry around a white parasol to block the sun when outside but also tends to carry it with her inside, mainly to twirl it around.
Personality: Combinding elegance and enthusiasm, with a very slight dash of arrogance, Belle is excitable and thinks of pokemon battles as fun. She often tries to give things fancy touches, such as twirling her parasol when battling a trainer. Sometimes she can underestimate her opponents, which can be her downfall. Despite that, she is kind-hearted and often tries to look out for others, even though she can be a bit hot blooded.
Any Pokemon?: Klink, Aron, and (her favorite) Mawile.
Occupation?: Gym Leader.
Town: Sandy Shore Town, but was born in Hoenn.
Bio: Belle lived in Hoenn as a young girl, but after starting her pokemon journey she traveled to Isleo. Eventually she grew to love the tropical region, and opportunity came when Sandy Shore Town's previous gym leader got promoted to the Elite Four! Not being one to miss opportunity, she became a Gym Leader and enjoys every second of it and working with her beloved pokemon.

Nathan-
Appearance: Short black hair, tanned skin, brown eyes. He wears green overalls and a short sleeved, light green shirt. He also wears brown boots. His boots have large amounts of dirt on them. His overalls also have various dirt stains due to the fact that he tends to wipe his hands on them.
Personality: Nathan is a hard worker. He loves working with Pokemon and farm crops. If farming is insulted in his presence, he becomes very angry. He tends to be very calm and is at peace the most near plants and Pokemon. When battling Trainers he is calm so he can have a clear head and think about battle strategy.
Any Pokemon?: Tropius (his favorite), Nuzleaf, and Skiploom.
Occupation?: Gym Leader
Town: Anchusa Town
Bio: Nathan grew up in Anchusa Town on a farm with his family. It was there he worked hard to produce good crops with the help of Pokemon. He highly respects his father, who first helped him establish a bond with Pokemon. Nathan eventually got to travel across Isleo once he was ten. He had some skill, but eventually returned to Anchusa Town and decided to train there. Eventually the Gym Leader of Anchusa Town retired, leaving the position open. Nathan volunteered, and the rest was history.

Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Any Pokemon?:
Occupation?:
Town: (One you live or or are currently in. If you want, you can start in Sandy Shore Town, the coastal town where the Pokemon Professor of the region lives.)
Bio:

Last edited by Dungeon Slime on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:56 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://leanandskinnychicken.tumblr.com
The Southern Crops
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
The Southern Crops

CS
Health:
Pokemon Amber Version Left_bar_bleue987364735/987364735Pokemon Amber Version Empty_bar_bleue  (987364735/987364735)
Name::
Magic power:
Pokemon Amber Version Left_bar_bleue754613184765416132/754613184765416132Pokemon Amber Version Empty_bar_bleue  (754613184765416132/754613184765416132)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:25 pm

Prepare yourselves comrades, for behold my impression on how a TRULY BADASS ACE TRAINER ACTS.

Name:Thadius "T'Bag" Arcturus Kamina
Appearance:A relatively thin figure, at about 5' 11" in height, and 145 pounds in weight. He goes bare chested, but he wears a MASSIVE red cape that hangs to his ankles, has a tendency to billow of it's own accord, and has a massive blue drill on it. He has a pair of brown pilot's goggles hanging around his neck, the same color as his eyes and hair. He also wears a pair of black slacks, and some light blue flip-flops.
Personality:DID SOMEBODY ORDER A LARGE HAM?!
Any Pokemon?:An Excadrill and a Piplup.
Occupation?:Full-time self-proclaimed Ace Trainer, Red Oni, and Motivational Speaker.
Town: Currently, Sandy Shore Town, however, his hometown is Anville Town.
Bio:T'Bag is among the hammiest Trainers in existance, howwever, his frequent motivational speeches has led to him being distracted during crucial battles, and as such, he has failed in most every league up to now. However, after many years of HARDENING his psyche and REFINING his hamminess, he is ready to take on this new league, and pierce the heavens with his Excadrill!

Anywho, he is a Unova born Trainer, going for the omnipresent goal of 'being the very best'. Not very skilled, but when you can awe your enemies with a speech on how you plan to pierce the heavens, who needs skill?

Alright, alright, he is a relatively poor Trainer, but hey, give him credit, he tries.

Last edited by The Southern Cross on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : Pokemon Amber Version 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Pokemon Amber Version Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Pokemon Amber Version Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
Pokemon Amber Version Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Pokemon Amber Version Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:20 pm

The Southern Cross wrote:
Prepare yourselves comrades, for behold my impression on how a TRULY BADASS ACE TRAINER ACTS.

Name:Thadius "T'Bag" Arcturus Kamina
Appearance:A relatively thin figure, at about 5' 11" in height, and 145 pounds in weight. He goes bare chested, but he wears a MASSIVE red cape that hangs to his ankles, has a tendency to billow of it's own accord, and has a massive blue drill on it. He has a pair of brown pilot's goggles hanging around his neck, the same color as his eyes and hair. He also wears a pair of black slacks, and some light blue flip-flops.
Personality:DID SOMEBODY ORDER A LARGE HAM?!
Any Pokemon?:An Excadrill and a Piplup.
Occupation?:Full-time self-proclaimed Ace Trainer, Red Oni, and Motivational Speaker.
Town: Currently, Sandy Shore Town
Bio:T'Bag is among the hammiest Trainers in existance, howwever, his frequent motivational speeches has led to him being distracted during crucial battles, and as such, he has failed in most every league up to now. However, after many years of HARDENING his psyche and REFINING his hamminess, he is ready to take on this new league, and pierce the heavens with his Excadrill!

Anywho, he is a Unova born Trainer, going for the omnipresent goal of 'being the very best'. Not very skilled, but when you can awe your enemies with a speech on how you plan to pierce the heavens, who needs skill?

Alright, alright, he is a relatively poor Trainer, but hey, give him credit, he tries.

Your character has the biggest ego. I love it. Nice Gurren reference.
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
The Southern Crops
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
The Southern Crops

CS
Health:
Pokemon Amber Version Left_bar_bleue987364735/987364735Pokemon Amber Version Empty_bar_bleue  (987364735/987364735)
Magic power:
Pokemon Amber Version Left_bar_bleue754613184765416132/754613184765416132Pokemon Amber Version Empty_bar_bleue  (754613184765416132/754613184765416132)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:20 am

Thadius lept off the gangplank onto the dock, his cape billowing out, revealing it's full size. Upon landing, he shoves his fist in the air, and positions himself in the direction of the town.

"Behold Isleo, at your future champion!" the Ace Trainer shouted, "Now he takes his first MANLY steps into a brave new future, after four years of intense PHYSICAL, MENTAL, and SPIRITUAL training. Remember the name of this BADASS ACE TRAINER, for I am Thadius T'Bag Arcturus Kamina, and I shall rock this region with my DRILL!" The outburst caught the amused stares of several dock workers, however, T'Bag was caught up in his ham, so he did not notice. After his speech, he made a mighty dash towards Professor Spruce's lab.

Last edited by The Southern Cross on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:40 am

Professor Spruce was having a discussion with the town's gym leader, Belle inside his lab.

"-Something just isn't right. There's been reports of stolen pokemon. Pokemarts being robbed in the wee hours of the night. Trainers being viciously attacked. I'm worried, Belle. About you. About everyone." Professor Spruce spoke, with nervousness in his voice.

"Well," Belle began, petting the head of her Mawile.

"This is definately a problem. But we haven't been able to catch anyone in the act. All we can do is try and keep everyone safe. Don't go alone late at night. Put extra security measures at the homes, gyms, pokemon centers..." Belle said, a hint of worry in her voice.

After Belle spoke, Professor Spruce took a look at a photograph of a young boy on his desk, with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
The Southern Crops
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
The Southern Crops

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:51 am

Thadius kicked open the door to the Pokemon Lab, using his standard non-indoor voice to exclaim, "Stand aside my fellows, for I TAKE LARGE STRIDES." Following his own advice, he strode over to Professor Spruce, leaping to a stop in front of the Professor.

"I understand you are the resident Professor of this region, are you not? Do not answer, for I must introduce myseld first." T'Bag spoke, then thrust his finger into the air once more, and continued, "When they tell legends far and wide of the Unovan Ace Trainer world-renowned for his MANLINESS and UNWILLINGNESS TO BACK DOWN IN FACE OF SUPERIOR ODDS, they speak of ME! Thadius T'Bag Arcturus Kamina, and his faithful Pokemon companions, Excadrill and Piplup!" At that point his cape billowed out for the second time since reaching Isleo, and Thadius lowered his finger.
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:02 am

Professor Spruce adjusted his glasses and blinked, not really sure what to say.

"Well, yes young man, er... Thadius, I am Professor Spruce." Professor Spruce replied.

"It's.. Nice to meet you..." Professor Spruce said, slightly timidly.

"Excuse me!" Belle piped up, taking her parasol and pointing it at Thadius.

"We were in the middle of a conversation! An important one, as a matter of fact!" Belle shouted.

"Didn't your mother teach you any manners?!" Belle demanded, folding up her parasol and and holding it with one hand.

"Mawile!" Belle's Mawille chimed in, moving from her right side to giving a slightly mad look at Thadius.

"Now, Belle, please, don't yell at him, he didn't know.." Professor Spruce said.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Pokemon Amber Version Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Pokemon Amber Version Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Pokemon Amber Version Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Pokemon Amber Version Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:04 am

Name: Trenton "Zero" Narville
Appearance: Caucasian, somewhat tall for his age (Around 5'4", something like that). Styles his hair blonde and spiked, usually wears a long, red jacket with various belts over a white vest shirt. Also wears camouflage cargo pants and black sneakers.
Personality: Impatient and outgoing, shares a strong dislike of lies, evil, and bell peppers.
Any Pokemon?: Servine (Excalibur), Monferno (Ragna), Registeel (Iron Tager)
Occupation?: Seriously?
Town: Hearthome City
Bio: An aspiring Trainer who wants to be part of the legend and travels from region to region, picking a fight with Gym Leaders and pursuing legendary Pokemon (the results of which, I'm not going to disclose). He has had conflicts with the varying terrorist organizations that have manifested themselves worldwide, and does not hesitate to take them down.
Back to top Go down
The Southern Crops
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
The Southern Crops

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:10 am

Thadius grinned, crossing his arms in front of him. "You got spunk girl," he said to Belle, "you certainly would be an interesting.....battle." The Ace Trainer's grin grew at the thought, but he shook his head, dismissing the thought.

"Anywho, I apologize for my interruption, but my LEGENDARY QUEST is about to begin, and for me, no such thing is more IMPORTANT than the quest to be the very best!" Thadius spun around, his cape inadvertently hitting Belle in the face. "Now, before I go on my quest to defeat the Gyms in this region, where the hell do I sign up?"
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:39 am

Belle gave a sigh of frustration.

"You may register here." Professor Spruce said.

"Well Spruce, seems like you may be busy. I'll talk to you later, if you need me, I'll be at the Gym." Belle said, running out the door, holding her parasol as Mawile followed.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Pokemon Amber Version Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Pokemon Amber Version Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Pokemon Amber Version Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Pokemon Amber Version Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:43 am

Trenton nearly bumped into Belle as he was about to enter the lab. "Hey! What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
The Southern Crops
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
The Southern Crops

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:45 am

Thadius nodded, then reached into his pockets and began digging around.

"Let's see...Trainer Card...money I owe that Kanto loan shark...got it!" He whipped out his Pokedex, a plain red, slightly dented Unova model. T'Bag checked to make sure he didn't leave it on the Gardevoir page, then handed it to Professor Spruce.

"Make sure any damaged that may be inflicted can buff out." the Ace said, stuffing his hands back in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:03 am

"Oh my. I'm so sorrrrry. Ex-cuuuuuse meeee." Belle said irritatedly, as she was walking back to the Steel Type Gym.

Meanwhile, Professor Spruce took the Pokedex and inspected it, doing a brief scan of the entries. He also took a look at the dents.

"It all checks out. You're ready to go." Professor Spruce said. He took a key from his pocket and unlocked a cabinet, taking a tin out and giving it to Thadius, also returning his Pokedex to him. Professor Spruce then re-locked the cabinet and began to speak.

"The dents in your pokedex aren't too problematic. If you give it to Belle, she'll be able to touch it up to perfect quality quite quickly." Professor Spruce said.
Back to top Go down
The Southern Crops
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
The Southern Crops

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:08 am

Thadius took his Dex and tin and stuffed them in his right pocket, nodding, until the point about Belle touching it up. At that point he sputtered, a shocked looked crossing his face.

"WHAAT. No, these dents give my Pokedex CHARACTER, it shows all the TRIALS I have STRUGGLED through in my LEGENDARY CAREER! I was speaking of any damage that may result from a freak lab accident. I've seen those cheesy sci-fi movies...."

Waving his hand in dismissal, he continued, "Now then, you know a bit about the local area, can you point out the Gym, the Leader, and the Type of the Gym, as well as the Pokemon Center, and if your region does it seperately, the Pokemart?"
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:20 am

"Alright. The Gym is located in the center of town, to the right of here. You see the big building that looks like it's made out of shining steel? That's where it is, just climb up the steps and you're there. The Gym Leader is Belle, I was talking to her when you came bursting in here. The type of the Gym is Steel, and the Pokemon Center is just about south of the Gym, and this is the type of region that has a Pokemart inside the Pokemon Center." Professor Spruce said, taking a deep breath after talking.

"But before you go.." Professor Spruce began.

"Would you be willing to help me with my research by recording Pokedex entries on the diversity of Pokemon here on Isleo? You don't have to catch all of them like with older versions, just encountering them gives you information. If you agree to help me, I'll let you pick one of three rare Pokemon I have that is unavailable in this region." Professor Spruce offered.
Back to top Go down
The Southern Crops
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
The Southern Crops

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:25 am

"Hrmmm..." Thadius thought, as he stroked his imaginary goatee. After seven seconds of such thought, he shouted out, pointing his finger at the Professor, "You shall have my assistance comrade! This will be the mandatory side-quest all legends must undertake while they go on their main one! And besides, helping a man of science ALWAYS pays off, I have watched those cheesy sci-fi movies, you know!"
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:29 am

"Thank you, Thadius. Now, which pokemon would you like? Charmander, Treecko, or Oshawott?" Professor Spruce asked, pointing to three Pokeballs.
Back to top Go down
The Southern Crops
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
The Southern Crops

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:33 am

"Well, it is only fitting that one of MY SKILL should take the Charmander! Think of it, Fire, Earth, Water, the trinity that makes up this world! For I shall drill through the Earth with my Excadrill, cool down the burning drill with the Water from my Piplup, and then use the flaming heart and tail of the Charmander to fuel the engine that drills further!" Thadius shouted, looking over the Pokeballs. "Now, which one is which?"
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:41 am

"This one is Charmander." Professor Spruce said, taking a Pokeball with a tiny fireball sticker on it and handing it to Thadius.

"Good luck." Professor Spruce said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Southern Crops
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
The Southern Crops

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:46 am

Thadius took the Pokeball and stuck it on his belt. He turns around, and makes his way out of the lab, waving behind him at Professor Spruce. 'Now to challenge this Gym and show that I have grown since my crushing defeat in Johto.' he thought to himself, 'Victory shall be mine, for I AM THADIUS T'BAG ARCTURUS KAMINA!' Of course, what he believed was him thinking was actually him speaking in a low, deep voice, but still audible enough for him to hear.
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:01 am

Professor Spruce waved back, happy that he was receiving some help. After waving, he shut the doors of the lab and went back to his research.

Meanwhile, Belle was trying to prepare the Gym for any incoming challengers. She began by buffing up some worn out steel to make it more sturdy and shine, as well as making sure all of her Pokemon were healthy and ready for challengers.
Back to top Go down
The Southern Crops
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
The Southern Crops

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:06 am

Thadius performed his signature entrance by kicking in the door to the Gym, and shouting out, "Behold your latest, greatest, most BADASS challenger Sandy Shore Gym!" He took large strides out of the door and well into the building.
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:14 am

"... You could have just opened it. Now I'll have to get it fixed." Belle sighed.

"WELL! ANYWAY!" Belle shouted.

"So, you want to challenge me and earn the Metal Badge? Well, go ahead, what are you waiting for! Send out your first Pokemon, lets cut to the chase!" Belle shouted excitedly.
Back to top Go down
The Southern Crops
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
The Southern Crops

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:18 am

"Gaze onto my first Pokemon well, for it shall be the only one you shall see, Belle!" Thadius yelled, chuckling at his rhyme, then pulling a Pokeball off his belt. "Behold, the mighty drill that will pierce the heavens, the maker of holes, the endless digger! I call upon you, Excadrill!" T'Bag tossed the Pokeball out onto the stadium floor, his Excadrill popping out, who let out his battle cry.
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:31 am

"Excadrill? Well, GO, Klink!" Belle said, tossing a Pokeball.

Klink popped out of the Pokeball.

"Start out with Shift Gear, Klink!"

Klink used Shift Gear, raising its Attack and Speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Amber Version   Pokemon Amber Version Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Amber Version
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next