Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 I_voting_bar_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 I_voting_bar_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:43 am

>[INPUT A NUMBER (11111)]
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:14 pm

You type in the number...:

-{INCORRECT}-

Well, you tried.

>[INPUT ANOTHER NUMBER (Manual)]
>[LEAVE THE DOOR AND GO TO THE ARMOURY]
>[TRY BREAKING THE DOOR DOWN]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:43 pm

>[LEAVE THE DOOR AND GO TO THE ARMOURY] *Le shrug*
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:15 pm

You leave the door and go all the way back down the curved hallway to see the armoury on the other side. You walk the door...

Just be careful when you're opening it this time...

Slowly, you open the door and peek through the gap. All that is in there is several long columns of armour and rifles that are covered by a blue holographic wall. This looks like it could prevent thieves from stealing any equipment. You fully open the door and walk in, taking note that the area is rather large compared to the previous few rooms you've been in. There's a door on the other end of the armoury.

You know, if you look round here you could probably find something of use.

If you do decide to have a look around the room, don't spend too long in case the guard returns.

>[TAKE A QUICK LOOK AROUND THE ROOM]
>[THOROUGHLY SEARCH THE ROOM]
>[CONTINUE THROUGH THE DOOR]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:15 pm

>[THOROUGHLY SEARCH THE ROOM] Cmon, what could possibly go wrong? :l
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:01 pm

We're on some kind of ship we don't even know about, we have no idea where we are, what year it is, nor do we know who the hell these people are, what they want and what they'll do to you. Who knows what the hell could happen!

You begin walking up and down each row, looking side to side for anything that isn't protected by a holographic wall. You notice a spare shotgun magazine which is full, adding that to your ammunition. You continue round the room and notice there's several cupboards with the same titanium-like metal. As you go through each of them, you notice they are filled with ammunition and some kind of bottles that look like healing agents. The only thing stopping you from getting to these is the hologram walls.

However, one of the cupboards, despite only having two healing agents and some very light folded up armour, doesn't have any hologram to "block" you. You take the two healing sprays and unfold the grey armour. It has a strange fabric that looks like silk, but seems very tear resistant and metal plates on the chest, the shoulders and the back. On the chest plate, you see engraved on it "TechSuit 3.1". Since your current clothing provides almost no protection against gunfire, you decide to change and put on the v-light armour.

However, after searching the rest of the room, you hear the guard's heavy footsteps starting to draw close.

Just because you have a weapon and some armour doesn't make you invincible. Just remember it's for protection. And DON'T waste all your ammo.

>[TRY AND KILL THE GUARD]
>[QUICKLY RUN TO THE OTHER DOOR]
>[HIDE FIRST, THEN TRY AND SNEAK OUT WITHOUT MAKING ANY NOISE]

Colour indicator - Weapon, Armour, Inventory, Key/other
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:16 am

>[HIDE FIRST, THEN TRY AND SNEAK OUT WITHOUT MAKING ANY NOISE]
===
Heavy dude. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:40 pm

You hide from the doorway, next to the holographic walls guarding the armour... you slowly peek round the side, catching a glimpse of the door. You hear and see it open, noticing the thick quad-barrel of the minigun pointing in, followed by the rest of the guard storming in as you take cover.

No wonder the doors are so big!

He starts walking, but from what you can tell, he's walking in the opposite direction to you. You quickly sneak down to the other side of the wall and start to advance closer to the door. Once you hear him stop, you also pause... then he starts walking down one of the isles to your side of the room. You do the opposite and then, when he starts walking back down the other way, go past him.

You can either wait for him to go further down to the other side of the room, or go for the door now. The sound of the door opening could attract the guard's attention if he is too close, however.

No no no, wait for him. You don't want to worsen the situation.

Following your conscience, you wait as the guard continues down. He becomes so far away you can't feel the ground shaking, so you press on through the door, unnoticed and unheard.

Now, you're in a relatively small room that's about 8x8 metres. There's three doors - The one on the left with the holographic words "Water Closet" (toilet/bathroom) above; the door in the middle saying "Experiment rooms A-ZZ" and the door on the left not having a label above. Presumably another hallway.

>[GO INTO THE WC]
>[GO INTO THE EXPERIMENT ROOM HALLWAY]
>[GO DOWN THE OTHER HALLWAY]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:11 am

>[GO INTO THE EXPERIMENT ROOM HALLWAY]
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:20 pm

You go through the doorway to be met by a massively long corridor. All the doors have letters above them, going from the left to the right. There's probably a lot of labs down here. All the doors appear closed, mainly because they have red lights above them.
You start walking down, noticing that there's a green light above one of the doors... plus another door further down that looks like it's been smashed outwards. As you go further down, you see something on the floor. You pick it up, seeing that it's a keycard labelled "31" before slipping it in one of the pouches. You continue down until you get to the door with the green light above it... lab 19.

I'm not sure what could be in here... you gonna go in?

>[YES]
>[NO, CONTINUE TO LAB 31]
>[NO, GO BACK TO THE ROOM BEFORE]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:03 pm

I'm so damn curious.
>[YES]
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:12 pm

The door slides open in front of you, but the lights from the hallway barely light up the room at all. You see something on what looks like an operating desk - you can't tell whether it's moving or not, but you're almost certain that is moving. It looks too big and misshapen to be a person, but you notice there's a large pool of... stuff, on the floor, that's making quite a bad stench.

I don't trust this room, nor do I wanna know what's in there with you.

You definitely see something move from the glistening... very, very slowly.

>[LOOK FOR THE LIGHT SWITCH]
>[GET OUT OF THE ROOM]
>[KILL THE THING]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:28 am

>[GET OUT OF THE ROOM] And lock the door! D:
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:54 am

You quickly run out of the room, turning round and hitting the button next to the door as they close shut. The light turns red above the door, so you're safe from that thing.

Let's not touch that door for a while now, okay J?

You continue down the hallway until you get to lab 31. The door is no different to the other ones, so hopefully there's some light in there and items that could be of use. As you look right, you see the door that's been smashed outwards is only a couple more doors down on the opposite side, and it looks like it could come off if enough strength was used.

>[GO INTO LAB 31]
>[TRY TAKING OFF THE BANGED UP DOOR]
>[PRESS ON TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HALLWAY]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:58 am

>[GO INTO LAB 31] Kinda paranoid right now. @_@
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:07 pm

You walk toward the door, trying to figure out how it opens. There's no card reader, swipe reader or keycode. You take another step closer to the door, and then the light goes green, opening the door. To your relief, there's nobody else in the lab and as you walk in, the door closes behind you.

You look around to see there's a curved desk that stretches across the far wall, with an operating table in the centre; above the table are several different tools that make you wince just looking at them. There's a computer on the opposite side of the room to you, but there's a couple of metal shelves on the left which look as if they could hold a couple of goodies.

Hm... I wonder what kind of crap could be on that computer. Maybe there's plans for what they were going to do to you!

>[SEARCH THE SHELVES]
>[TRY THE COMPUTER]
>[LEAVE THE ROOM]

Note - To check Inventory, simply put "+ Check inventory" next to your choice.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:09 pm

>[SEARCH THE SHELVES]
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:36 pm

You search the shelves, finding another healing spray, Along with some kind of syringe. You pick it up and take a look at it. It reads "antidote", which you decide to add to your collection. However, there's also a bit of paper with a word on it: "Ladle".

What's this, a shopping list?

Seeing as there's no other point of interest in the room, you go to the computer. It's on the password screen.

>[INPUT PASSWORD (Manual)]
>[LEAVE THE ROOM]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:37 pm

Hmm,maybe this will work.
>[INPUT PASSWORD (Password)]
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:14 pm

You type it in, then press the largest button on the touchscreen - It's keyboard layout is a lot different to the normal keyboard.
"__INCORRECT PASSWORD__" appears in the middle of the screen, returning to the password again.

Why not try that other thing? 'Ladle'?

>[RE-INPUT PASSWORD (Manual)]
>[LEAVE THE ROOM]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:30 pm

Okay,here goes...
>[RE-INPUT PASSWORD (Ladle)]
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:43 pm

You type it in, then press enter. You wait for a second as the screen goes blank, before being taken to the main menu.

Ladle? Next we'll find out the ship's called tablecloth.

There's all sorts that you can look at on there, but there's three things that look rather important: "Incentivus", "File 11830" and "Unlock safe" - they're the only things highlighted green. It's peculiar that you can't see any kind of safe in the room.

>[READ "INCENTIVUS"]
>[READ "FILE 11830"]
>[UNLOCK THE SAFE]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:38 pm

>[READ "FILE 11830"]
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:15 pm

You click on "File 11830". This appears on a black background:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
'-{Subject No. 49911}-

Test No. 1
-------------
Considering how we found the species to have been found in a cold climate, we tested to see what effects temperature had on the subject. In colder temperatures there appeared to be no effect, but with warmer temperature the species showed more levels of activity, with movement being more noticeable (as it ingested some of the medical instruments).

Test No. 2
-------------
We studied the species' diet. We first gave it some fruit taken from the same home planet, which it showed no interest in. When we gave it a shank of meat, it ingested that almost straight away. The same thing happened when we gave it a live individual which it also ingested without trying to kill it - they struggled to get away.

Test No. 3
-------------
We studied the species' resistances and weaknesses. We had many different approaches, but ones that proved to have no effect were gunfire, lasers or fire. The most notable weaknesses it showed were from alkalis and ultraviolet lights. We didn't test further in case of killing it.

As of now, we have allowed our scientists free access into the room, as long as they are equipped with the right safety equipment.'
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sounds like you when you haven't been given any food for a day.

You click out of the file and return to the main screen. Whether or not you want to look at the other stuff is entirely up to you.

>[READ "INCENTIVUS"]
>[UNLOCK THE SAFE]
>[LEAVE THE ROOM]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:58 am

I'm hungry. :l
>[READ "INCENTIVUS"]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: