Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
User Awards (Rebooted) Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
User Awards (Rebooted) Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
User Awards (Rebooted) Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
User Awards (Rebooted) Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
User Awards (Rebooted) Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
User Awards (Rebooted) Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
User Awards (Rebooted) Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
User Awards (Rebooted) Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
User Awards (Rebooted) Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
User Awards (Rebooted) Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
User Awards (Rebooted) Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
User Awards (Rebooted) Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
User Awards (Rebooted) Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
User Awards (Rebooted) Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
User Awards (Rebooted) Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
User Awards (Rebooted) Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
User Awards (Rebooted) Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
User Awards (Rebooted) Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
User Awards (Rebooted) Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
User Awards (Rebooted) Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
User Awards (Rebooted) I_vote_lcapUser Awards (Rebooted) I_voting_barUser Awards (Rebooted) I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
User Awards (Rebooted) I_vote_lcapUser Awards (Rebooted) I_voting_barUser Awards (Rebooted) I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

User Awards (Rebooted)

Go down 
+8
BluePSI
Sundowner
Jandroy
Dimitri
Chicken
Neyix
Doctor Stein
Revangel
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

User Awards (Rebooted) Empty
PostSubject: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:24 am

Because... well, waiting for Old World Blues to download with nothing else to is boring. So...

Let's have some RULES:

- No giving yourself awards. It's being self-centred because the award you give yourself might be better for someone else, plus I frown so heavily on self-centred people that my eyebrows drop down to my chin.
- No offensive awards.
- Think well about the award you give before you post it: Just because you like the person for the award you're giving them doesn't mean they're the most qualified for it.
- Don't take it too seriously. Yes, it would be nice to have some serious awards, but at least having Most Jalapenoey user on here would keep things... somehow interesting. Speaking of which, I'm going to give that award.
- You can change who gets what award. AS LONG AS the people debate come to an agreeable conclusion.

Anyway, here's already a few I've thought up, and remember the last rule... there's probably a couple you will disagree on, so go ahead and say who you think rightfully deserves it. If you think you deserve it yourself, well... rule no. 1.

Craziest user: Dr. Stein (Because you have that obsession to dissect which I only find mad, plus you sometimes post some extremely strange things. Good, but strange.)

Most lawful person: Memory (A lot of things he does has something to do with a law of his or anything like that.)

Biggest forumer: Jandroy (Obvious, most amount of posts and topic, and contributes in a lot of topics.)

Biggest game freak: ? (The amount of times you go off and post about some game you're playing without anyone even asking...)

Most Jalapenoey person: Jandroy (That DA journal post you did on drinking that tabasco or chilli sauce? Lad.)

Biggest Minecrafter: Speedy (Just look at his account and his signature, along with most of the new stuff he posts.)

Best RPer: Alexandy (I've seen him RPing and he does have some skills. I would give this to stein having read that "Stein Series", but he almost never RPs any more.)

Most amusing user: Miyuki (A lot of the jokes he says are pretty good, along with what he posts.)

Most random person: Badon ("Hey Badon!" (Even though I've never said hi to him) *About two minutes later* "... Odd question, much?")

Strangest user: Iku Nagae (You go from being pretty (surprisingly) serious to being random again. Also, I have no idea who any of these Japanese women are or why you change who you are every week or so. I get the feeling you want to be a girl.)

Most amount of common sense: PokedragonX (Except for the recent uberings (Which I am not criticizing you on at all), you do show that you have the most amount of common sense at times. AT TIMES.

Nicest user: Blue (He's the only guy on here I wouldn't dare point a knife or a gun at. He's like Fluttershy - Very adorably nice and cute. *Maybe-homo?*)

Most silent user: Badon (This was HARD. Badon and ? both rarely say anything, but ? usually talks when either Miyuki comes on or there's something interesting happening.)

Most gone user: jjjakey ("Oh hi." ... *Three months later* "Oh look, you're back.")

Most futuristic user: Deceit (Almost every RP or every idea he has cannot go without having some kind of futuristic technology or sci-fi element implemented into it.

Most unrealistic user: Blue (He's a dog. You know, he must have a huge keyboard to be able to type with paws. Or he's one of those midget Chihuahuas. And not just the regular ones, I mean the ones that you can hold in your hand and take with you to places where it's dangerous to go alone.)

Least uber user: Holy Mackeral (Because, luckily, she never tries to be uber. Which I like.)

Most argumentative user: Holy Mackeral (You do something she doesn't like and she will rage at you. It was difficult between her and Memory, but Holy takes it.)

Biggest bookworm: Miyuki (You don't know how hard this was... considering almost none of us read, he talks about that book which I forgot the name of sometimes. So yeah, even if that might be the only book he reads, he still gets this. Then again, I get the strange feeling Chessmaster has his own library of books that would cause my head to implode after reading the first paragraph.)

Most spontaneous user: Badon (This was actually rather difficult to sort out between most of you, but he takes it because of the amount of times he nukes the chat, hits random people and does damaging stuff to... things.)

Most villainous person: Jandroy (He doesn't care if a character's died. If they die, it's all 'meh' to him.)

Most caps person: PokedragonX (Half the time he's talking in chat IT'S IN CAPS.)

Most knowledgeable person: Chessmaster (Sometimes I think there's a guy wearing a monocle with a very well-grown mustache with a top hat drinking a fine cup of tea behind that monitor of his. Until he starts saying random stuff.)

Biggest fanboy: TheDoctor (The username and avatar is a clear sign he loves Dr. Who, and the amount of times he mentions the Ed boys is a clear sign that he love Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy.)

Most mood-changing user: Holy Mackeral (Sometimes you go from being a sensitive and shy person (at least in my view) to being a really angry rager. This isn't meant to offend you, but if it does I'll get rid of it. I don't see anyone else that qualifies for this like you do.)

Most cowboyish user: Alexandy12 (You remind me of a cowboy for some odd reason. You have that strong-hearted kind of attitude and... well, I just can't see anyone else like that.)

... Uh...

That's all I could think of. Have fun and remember the RULES.
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
User Awards (Rebooted) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000User Awards (Rebooted) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Name::
Magic power:
User Awards (Rebooted) Left_bar_bleue0/0User Awards (Rebooted) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:57 am

I give Dan the award of:

Friendship: You pretty much never backstabbed me in the front, probably behind my back, but i deal with it. Overall, you support me and you support others for good positive reasons.

....All i could think of, i guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:58 am

Oh, and you can give characters awards too.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
User Awards (Rebooted) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000User Awards (Rebooted) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:
User Awards (Rebooted) Left_bar_bleue0/0User Awards (Rebooted) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:57 am

Quote :
I would give this to stein having read that "Stein Series", but he almost never RPs any more.)
I mainly RP on Gaia.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplay-galaxy.forumotion.com
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : User Awards (Rebooted) 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
User Awards (Rebooted) Left_bar_bleue10500/10500User Awards (Rebooted) Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
User Awards (Rebooted) Left_bar_bleue9750/9750User Awards (Rebooted) Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:01 am

Doctor Stein wrote:
Quote :
I would give this to stein having read that "Stein Series", but he almost never RPs any more.)
I mainly RP on Gaia.

You don't lurv us anymoar. ;A;
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:29 am

Doctor Stein wrote:
I mainly RP on Gaia.

... It still stands.

Biggest control freak: Jandroy (Lots of things have to either involve him or are caused/made by him.)

Biggest anime freak: ... Spiderpig (He probably knows more Animes than I do cars.)

Oldest user: Jandroy (Because he's 17 and we're all younger. This was hard.)

Biggest grammar Nazi: Miyuki (... No comment. Okay, he does it a lot. End.)

Most insulting user: ? (He'll say more negative things about people than positive things.)

Most war-obsessed person: Jandroy. (It was between him and Chess, but Jandroy's just been doing a lot more war-related stuff.)

Most amount of second-places: Chess (There's been more than a couple of awards where he's almost had it.)

Least whiny person: Deceit (A lot of shit goes down against him, and he just doesn't really make a fuss of it.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:45 am

... wrote:

Biggest Minecrafter: Speedy (Just look at his account and his signature, along with most of the new stuff he posts.)
Aww,how nice of you to say that =)
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:16 am

Miyuki wrote:
Doctor Stein wrote:
Quote :
I mainly RP on Gaia.

You don't lurv us anymoar. ;A;
Yes I do. D8
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

My Pet : Creeper

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:26 am

Quote :
Least uber user: Holy Mackeral (Because, luckily, she never tries to be uber. Which I like.)

Awww, thanks! But I guess it mainly has to do with how I hardly ever RP.

Quote :
Most argumentative user: Holy Mackeral (You do something she doesn't like and she will rage at you. It was difficult between her and Memory, but Holy takes it.)

Really? I hardly remember anything from past times unless they have had a huge effect, but I've been trying to stop myself from creating arguements. Meh, I guess I wasn't trying hard enough.

Quote :
Most mood-changing user: Holy Mackeral (Sometimes you go from being a sensitive and shy person (at least in my view) to being a really angry rager. This isn't meant to offend you, but if it does I'll get rid of it. I don't see anyone else that qualifies for this like you do.)

I'm not offended. But I hardly remember things if they've happened, like say.. a week ago...
Back to top Go down
http://leanandskinnychicken.tumblr.com
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
User Awards (Rebooted) Left_bar_bleue25000/25000User Awards (Rebooted) Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
User Awards (Rebooted) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000User Awards (Rebooted) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:24 pm

... wrote:
Most lawful person: Memory (A lot of things he does has something to do with a law of his or anything like that.)
Told ya being an extremist pays off.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
User Awards (Rebooted) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000User Awards (Rebooted) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:17 pm

The ages when I'll go screaming because a character died has passed. Time to scream about more primitive stuff.
===
Anyway,good reward screen you got here,seems like you were reflecting who was who and what they were doing.

But no awards for Elisa? Aww...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Apart from Des, nobody else has bothered posting any trophies? Jesus.

Anyway, some for the characters:

Most predictable character: Messilita (The amount of times she's been killed off and (now predictably) coming back is like watching a clichéd film several times - You know exactly what's going to happen, and you just wish it could change.

Most uber character: Sonow (Too much to even say...)

Biggest character couple: Messilita and Aaron (Okay, a few "awww"s from some of you maybe, but they just do the most amount of stuff together.)

Strangest character: Andy (... Do I need to say? He acts like a retard on crack and does the most bizarre things.)

Most annoying character: Dark Jandroy (Never dies, never leaves Scizo the fuck alone.)

Least seen character: Sonow (I'm not sure about you guys, but I forgot the last time I saw him in the chat.)

Most surprising character: Prairie (I mistook as being a perfectly harmless, normal Mobian.)

Come on, I don't want to have to give out every single award on my own.
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

Location : You think I'm stupid 'nough to tell you where I am? How do I know you ain't some 'sassin or whatever?

CS
Health:
User Awards (Rebooted) Left_bar_bleue10/10User Awards (Rebooted) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Magic power:
User Awards (Rebooted) Left_bar_bleue4/4User Awards (Rebooted) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:18 pm

I'll be thinking up of awards. And yes, I am very much of a game freak and rather negative. I can respect your opinion.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:26 pm

I'm not homo! lol
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
User Awards (Rebooted) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000User Awards (Rebooted) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:33 pm

Dark Jandroy:OI! At least I'm doing my job!

Jandroy: Muahaha! *Invades Dark Jandroy's planet*

Dark Jandroy: >:U

Jandroy: XD
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:34 pm

And I would award something, but I'm unsure what to award XD
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
User Awards (Rebooted) Left_bar_bleue25000/25000User Awards (Rebooted) Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
User Awards (Rebooted) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000User Awards (Rebooted) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:03 pm

... wrote:
Come on, I don't want to have to give out every single award on my own.
But I can't think of any, Dan! D=
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:24 pm

. . .

Most ponytastic user: ... / Dan. Because look at you, with that Rainbow Dash signature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:40 pm

Doctor Stein wrote:
. . .

Most ponytastic user: ... / Dan. Because look at you, with that Rainbow Dash signature.

Biggest brony*
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

My Pet : User Awards (Rebooted) 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Magic power:
User Awards (Rebooted) Left_bar_bleue6000/6000User Awards (Rebooted) Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:52 pm

"Best forum- Roleplay Galaxy

Best people- Everyone in it."

-Matt's post in 'Forum Awards'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:03 am

Watatsuki no Yorihime wrote:
"Best forum- Roleplay Galaxy

Best people- Everyone in it."

-Matt's post in 'Forum Awards'.

Again, like I posted after that, it's basically like saying nobody is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:25 am

Most girly user: Elisa (She actually hasn't show too much of a feminine side (at least in my view), but she's more girly than Mackeral.)

Biggest drama queen: Jandroy (Recent events are enough.)

Most nosy user: ? (If something's happened, he's always trying to find out what it was.)

Most un-related user: Deceit (Usually comes into the chat and ends up doing or saying something that isn't related to what is being discussed whatsover... well, at least more often than others.)

Most unbothered user: Spider (Unless it's himself, he doesn't really act as if he cares much about stuff.)

Least changed/changing user: Speedy (I really cannot think of anything about him or his account that has changed, aside from getting older and changing his signature once.)

Most changed/changing user: Spider (The name changes... oh, the name changes...)

Biggest ladies man: Jandroy (He told me once he had two girlfriends (apart from splitting up with one). Player.)

Biggest troll: Miyuki (He loves insulting people... at least, from what I've read from his actions.)

Biggest optimist: Alexandy (There's not really been anything I've seen him get down on.)

Most famous person: Tannerator (Because of that Terminated thread, I think everyone who was involved in that thread knows him.)

Biggest turnip: Tannerator (That "pet" isn't a "Big Freakin Demon Snake Thingy", It's the motherfucking BALROG.)

Laziest user: Stein (Hey, you might be on more frequently now (I think?), but it's pretty much been monthly instalments of Stein-time on here. Even when, you're not on for that long!)

Most active user: Holy Mackeral (Because I see her on a lot.)

Most normal user: Elisa (She's likely the most sane person on here.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:34 am

Now for pony-related awards. There's one of each of the mane 6 (Minus Twilight Sparkle because nobody really acts like her):

Most Pinkie-Pie like user: Miyuki (His playfulness (most of the time) and how he pretty much has the best sense of humour on here.)

Most Fluttershy like user: Holy Mackeral (She's apologetic and shy most of the time, but you get her mad and it's like unleashing Satan.)

Most Applejack like user: Alexandy12 (Again with the cowboy thing and also being pretty friendly.)

Most Rarity like user: Memory (It's kind of difficult to explain, but he does front up to things that piss him off.)

Most Rainbow-Dash like user: Jandroy (He just... resembles her the most. It was a hard decision.)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:35 am

About time my sister gets an award,I thought she would win "Most ignored user" ...

Bah,still not sure what awards to give.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:43 am

Person who say "Bah" the most: Jandroy (A- You're the only person who says it. B- You also say it a lot.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: User Awards (Rebooted)   User Awards (Rebooted) Empty

Back to top Go down

User Awards (Rebooted)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next