Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] I_vote_lcap~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] I_voting_bar~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] I_vote_lcap~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] I_voting_bar~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Name::
Magic power:
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Left_bar_bleue0/0~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Empty
PostSubject: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:42 pm

Pulling the shoes of the outfit, Garrett looked at his revolver. ...One damned bullet. He thought as he looked around. By all of he knows, he could be just in one big circle, following this road. He hadn't seen any other travelers coming near here, and he'd been waiting to catch a ride on a brahmin or something, but this road was completely weathered. It must have been because of the storm last year, the sand piling up and hitting almost everywhere around this area. But he had heard of a town, hopefully its still up after what happened at the Lucky 38 Break-in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Kane was close to falling asleep. He tried slapping himself awake, but it didn't work as well as he was hoping it to.
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:
~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Left_bar_bleue0/0~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Garrett quickly found the town and seen that there was a bit of damage, but still being repaired. He looked around and holstered his weapon. He looked at Kane, but he was close to falling awake. "Hey, old man, you there?" Garrett said to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Kane grumbled, opening one eye. He only just realised someone was there and, now naturally, stood straight up and pointed the tip of the revolver blade at Garrett.
"What're you doin 'ere?" He had a coarse, low voice.

(This is his revolver. The sawn-off's normal.)
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:01 pm

"So your the sheriff huh? Well, i need directions back to vegas." Garrett said, and crossed his arm. He did admire that gun, though. It looked master-crafted, and pollished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:05 pm

"I ain't no sheriff, kiddo." His tone turned from tempered to calm, holstering his revolver. "But ah do know where Vegas is." He pointed into the distance, the Lucky 38 towering over the horizon. "You ain't got plans to go there, do ya?" Kane was curious about Garrett.
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:09 pm

"Well, yeah." He said, he wasn't going to explain this to the man, but he was going back in vegas. "Some guy kicked me out." He said, trying to keep it subtle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:11 pm

"Some guy, 'uh..." Kane crossed his arms, looking out at the Lucky 38 in the far-off distance. "What did 'e look like?"
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:15 pm

"...Im not that sure, he hacked the securitrons." Garrett said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:18 pm

"Securitrons?" Kane thought to himself for a minute. He had a finger to his nose as he pondered, only really hoping to remember what the securitrons were because of their name.
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:23 pm

"The robots that are to protect the citizens of the New Vegas and are robots. They can also be remote controlled, but im not sure how that happened." Garrett explained, and leaned his back on the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:26 pm

"... Anyway." Kane took his finger away from his nose, turning to Garrett. "What brings you to this place?"
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:46 pm

"Well, i need rations." He said, blatantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:43 pm

"You ain't gonna find some nice stuff, but if ya do, luck's on your side." Kane stated.
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Garrett was forced on his own options to look at his caps. He held it in his hands, and counted the bag and continued to count. He only had twenty five caps at the moment, and that was enough to buy a few meals, at the bare minimum, to head to vegas. The storms were brewing in the distance, but he could've known that from watching Vegas Specials which is the only show left on Vegas, sadly. The electrical stroms, the Rad Storms, man. This place is probably not going to take another few hits. Garrett looked at Kane. "Thanks." He said to him, and went inside the nearby store that said 'Survival: For you!' although it was weathered with scratches and hanged by old chains. He walked inside, sold his revolver, and sold any other unneeded things. All in all, it was two-hundred. He got a few meals, and a tent. The tent was about to be put off the market, so Garrett managed to lower the cost's from two-hundred to one-hundred. Mostly all of his caps were gone, and all that was left was a measly ten caps. He walked outside, and stopped when he seen the man. "...Do you want to come with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:06 pm

"Well..." Kane cracked his knuckles and his neck to get them 'refreshed'. "Guess I could do some adventurin'." He agreed. He still had some fight left in him.
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:41 pm

"Well, i sold that old revolver i had. I have a tent in my pack, and a few meals, so we are probably good enough for a adventure." He nodded when he finished his sentence. "...Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:46 pm

"Boy, you have no ahdea what I've been gett'n' into." Kane replied, picking up his shotgun and slipping it into the other larger holster.
"We sound like we could go places." He added, already rather excited about having another adventure and, hopefully, larger.
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:13 pm

Garrett had to grin, this is going to be a bit fun. Although killing people and being shot wouldn't be fun, the outcomes may be larger. "Yeah, we will."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:16 pm

"When e'er you're ready." Kane gladly said.
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:21 am

A short time later, they arrived at a snag. It was very late at night, and a dust storm rolled in. "F-fuck." He said, stumbling for words and trying to make the tent. Using his boots, he managed to get them all in tight. He did have a helmet, but it didn't help with the dust getting in his mouth. He walked inside. "Come on!" He yelled, the dust storm was harsh, but this tent, including their weight would be fine handling the storm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:13 pm

Kane covered his face with his hand, trying to get as much sand away from his eyes, nose and mouth as he could. He walked into the tent, finally taking his hat off and dusting it off.
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:41 pm

Garrett rushed and closed the tent. The dust storm was still continuing. "Well, its not getting in here, and the sounds of dust hitting the tent would keep me awake, you tired?" He said as he scraped the box of potato spuds he had bought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:43 pm

Kane slowly shook his head, looking at the ground in front of him and thinking.
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Garrett scraped the last of the potato spuds and put it in a bowl. He gave it to Kane. "Last of the spuds. After that, the crappy stuff comes in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]   ~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC] Empty

Back to top Go down

~=No Place For Heros=~ [IC]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next